We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and is constantly growing. At the moment we are looking for an Ab Initio Corporate Clients Manager to join our international Sales team. Your future colleagues are from Lithuania, Mexico, Vietnam, Spain, Indonesia, Korea, Serbia, Latvia and other countries. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, meet people from all around the world and excel in sales or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and making direct sales contact via face-to-face contact or phone outreach.
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers.
- Organizing meetings with potential clients.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes.
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world.
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and target clients.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has experience working with airlines.
- Has experience working in pilot training.
- Has more than two years of experience in B2B sales.
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the Company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the Company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve as well as duty trips to headquarters in Lithuania.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.