This is a great opportunity to become a part of our Finance Team in Vilnius. You will play an important role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring accuracy in accounting and compliance with the law. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company is constantly growing with a further possibilities to move to any of the multiple locations and departments we have. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, like meeting people from all around the world or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Maintain inventory and fixed assets records.
- Ensuring timely and correct financial reporting to the Group.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth accounting process.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has hands on experience with Navision (would be an advantage).
- Knows IFRS standards (would be an advantage).
- Has Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Has more than two years of experience in accounting.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment or has basic conceptional computer literacy.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Uses English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the Company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the Company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic.
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
Salary € (brutto): from 1700