BAA Training, one of the biggest independent training centers in Europe, is looking for an Aircraft maintenance technician to perform basic and linear maintenance of specified aircraft and to ensure that all assigned duties are carried out in accordance with the prescribed deadlines, company procedures, Civil Aviation Authority and EASA regulations.
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- performing daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- carrying out non-recurring and sustaining development, validation and delivery of technical Aircraft Maintenance data;
- service and inspection of aircraft, components and related equipment;
- working according to approved company processes
- keeping a clean and orderly work environment;
- performing other duties as assigned by the Head of Maintenance;
We dream about a team member who:
- has at least 6 months of work experience in aircraft maintenance;
- Is disciplined, has excellent time management skills, strong motivation and ability to work in a team;
- Is willing to work and live in Lleida, Spain;
- knows how to manage several complex projects at once
- has good English language skills (written and spoken);
- has work permit in EU;
- has an EASA Part 66 B1.2 License (would be considered as advantage);
What we offer you:
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the Company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the Company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic.
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Convenient parking space at the company campus.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve as well as duty trips to headquarters in Lithuania.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
Salary from 1800 eur brutto/month based on experience and qualification.