We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. After starting to expand in Vietnam, China and Spain, we are searching for a EASA B1.2 Certified Engineer in our base in Spain.
We expect you to:
- To ensure maintenance tasks and certification of aircraft during maintenance scheduled and unscheduled inputs are carried out to the highest possible standards of safety, quality and serviceability;
- To ensure appropriate application of certification privileges in accordance with the limitations of Company Authorizations;
- To perform daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- To carry out non-recurring and sustaining development, validation and delivery of technical Aircraft Maintenance data;
- To touch base and cooperate with the maintenance contractors, aircraft and their equipment manufacturing plants, suppliers;
- To ensure all off-aircraft tasks i.e. spares handling, etc. are handled strictly IAW Company procedures and all the relevant paperwork is actioned in a way that provides full transparency to all involved;
To succeed you must have:
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 License (preferably with full group 3 or with type ratings in Cessna 172, Tecnam P2002JF and Piper PA-44).
- 5 years of work experience in aviation (3 of them – in aircraft maintenance, presenting maintenance logbook is mandatory).
- Discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team;
- Good English language skills (written and spoken);
- Spanish language would be an advantage.
- Work permit in EU.
We are offering:
- A competitive salary;
- An accommodation provided by the company;
- A health Insurance package in compliance with company policy;
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy;
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and relax;
- A day off to celebrate during your Birthday week;
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator;
- A parking space near the office;
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group;
- An extensive onboarding plan to ease your integration into company;
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share;
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve as well as duty trips to headquarters in Lithuania.
Start your career!