We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. After starting to expand in Vietnam and Spain we are now searching for a Flight Simulator Technician to join our team in Paris, France.
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Maintenance and repair of Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) (electronics, computers, pneumatics and mechanics fields).
- Liaison with Flight Crews both pre and post training sessions to ensure smooth running of the session.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly to help ensure high standard of availability of the simulator(s).
- Providing initial response to flight crews during training sessions and reacting immediately of any fault which can`t be rectified, and which can may result in of “lost time” affecting the availability of simulator.
- Performing periodic check-ups prior the trainings sessions, diagnosis and salvage of accidental issues, including required software and hardware adjustments.
- Using Repair Manual and User Manual (in English language).
- IT equipment maintenance.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who has:
- University bachelor degree in engineering field (or student) (Aviation, Electronics, Informatics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field).
- Experience with measuring instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.).
- Ability to read drawings and schemes of electronics, electrical, hydraulics and mechanical systems.
- Experience in using and repairing electronic and computer equipment.
- Being able to work in shifts.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken).
- Analytical thinking, high level of responsibility and ownership, result oriented attitude.
- French language knowledge – advantage.
- Experience working with simulators or similar field – advantage.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
- Right to live and work in the EU.
What we offer you:
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years of working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and Birthday day to celebrate.
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in Longjumeau commune.
- Convenient parking space at the office area.
- Extensive onboarding plan to ease your integration into the company.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve as well as duty trips to headquarters in Lithuania.
- 35 hours working week.