After the course, you will:
- Be able to identify different types of fire;
- Know possible sources of fire and be able to identify them;
- Be able to exercise firefighting procedures and use a proper type of extinguisher;
- Know fire prevention techniques;
- Be familiar with crew procedures and responsibilities when fighting the fire;
- Know the importance of appropriate preparation of firefighting equipment;
- Be aware of the importance of communication and cooperation between crew members;
- Know how to operate in a smoke environment;
- Be aware of the intoxication hazard of fire and smokes;
- Be aware of possible fire sources int the aircraft exterior.
The practical part of training is carried out in a real firefighting trainer (RFFT) at BAA Training HQ in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Practical extinguishing of different potential cabin fire risk areas (oven, overhead baggage compartment, lavatory, open fire)
- Actual usage of fire fighting and smoke protection equipment, including PBE
- Actual smoke procedures training, donning, and practical use of protective breathing equipment (PBE) in enclosed, dark, smoke-filled environments.
- Sources of fire and smoke are set by the instructor.
- 5 min drive from the Vilnius International airport
- 4 FFSs for your services: two A320, B737 NG and B737 CL
- Spacious classrooms, briefing/debriefing rooms
- A dining room and a leisure zone with snack and coffee vending machines
- Accommodation offered at 4* LOOP Hotel next to the training center
- Airport pickup is available
NOT SURE IF THIS PROGRAM IS
RIGHT FOR YOU?