- Preparation of ditching
- Ditching factors
- General principles of water survival
- Water survival and floatation equipment
- Water survival techniques
- Crowd control and passenger management
- Water rescue techniques
You will have a chance to practice in the swimming pool with all the necessary equipment (RAFT, life vests, etc.) and evaluate survival methods in an authentic environment. As a result, you will be aware of the facts and aspects that influence successful ditching and water survival, able to realize your responsibility as a survivor manager and improve the survival rate.
- 5 min drive from the Vilnius International airport
- 4 FFSs for your services: two A320, B737 NG and B737 CL
- Spacious classrooms, briefing/debriefing rooms
- A dining room and a leisure zone with snack and coffee vending machines
- Accommodation offered at 4* LOOP Hotel next to the training center
- Airport pickup is available
NOT SURE IF THIS PROGRAM IS
RIGHT FOR YOU?